Thread: Kudos to Kobo
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 11:03 AM   #7
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
By the way ... OP, at the end of your post you mention that you don't have a credit card. I'm not sure if this is because you have bad credit, or simply don't like credit cards, but the advice I give to people is to get a prepaid credit card. I have one from BMO, and I use it more than my regular credit card. You just load it up with money -- whatever amount of money you want -- and use it as you would a credit card. No fees, no interest ... and more importantly, no debt, and no guilt over your spending. I use this for ebook and iTunes purchases so that I don't find my bills creeping up. Actually, I only use a regular credit card for places that won't accept prepaid (car rental agencies, for example).[/QUOTE]

I have the same card. It's great.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote