View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You can also get the HTML from calibre's PDf conversion by using the debug settings, it will output the HTML to the specified directory.

Oh and calibre's PDF conversion is going to get even better
Kovid you always respond so unbelievably fast! Thank you.

I didn't know about the HTML output via debug. I shall have to give that a try.

Re: Sigil - I don't know anything about EPUB other than reading them, so I might need to psych myself up before looking at that.

I'm glad to hear you've got long-term plans for PDF conversions. in my brief experience, the paragraph reconstruction could use some refinement. I found some paragraphs were being combined for no apparent reason - although it wouldn't seriously affect the reading experience.

On a plus note, I'd just like to say that Calibre's recognition of italics was better than anything else I tried.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote