View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
Villordsutch
Tubby Viking
Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4
Bit expensive for a plug!?

Browsing on Amazon for this and that related to the Kindle Fire HD when I came across this 'rapid' charger plug

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tablet-Adapt...036728&sr=8-11

Now £17.99 ($28 US Dollars) is a bit expensive for a plug! I'm currently charging the Kindles using the supplied Cable and my BlackBerry plugs, however I am interested in the 'Rapid' bit.

Does anyone know a cheaper version of this they could possibly link to me?

Thank you
Villordsutch is offline   Reply With Quote