View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:16 AM   #2
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
I have no interest in registering my new Paperwhite with Amazon, and I was wondering if anyone knows how to either:

a. Manually manage collections with Calibre

or

b. Trick the device into thinking it's registered, and thus unlock the collections feature

Failing this, are there efforts to root the device?

It's a non-ad supported Kindle.

Thanks
You're pretty impatient - come on, the device has been available for one day, and most of the people who ordered it haven't even received it yet!

All of these things are possible with the current Kindle Touch, and I'm sure they will be possible with the Paperwhite as well.

Just give the developers a little time to even get their hands on a Paperwhite, and to start enhancing it.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote