View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
B&N DRM support has been in the Preview versions of ADE for awhile (these have all been native apps as well). There is some ePub3 support, at least with regards to vertical text modes (for Asian scripts).

I see that Sony PRS-T1 is on the 'supported devices' list. Very interesting, I'll have to try that.

[UPDATE:] Nope, PRS-T1 is not detected (on Mac OS anyway).
After I installed it the Nook app for Mac was deleted along with the Preview version of ADE. Did it do that to you too?

I used it to download my Nookbooks to the computer so I could load them into the ADE library. I don't like having everything in the cloud.

Last edited by 6charlong; 09-21-2012 at 06:16 PM.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote