View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 04:15 AM   #53
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
After having worked as an electronic engineer in the cell phone industry since 1996, my evidence is my own knowledge and experience and discussions with colleagues working for some of the other manufacturers involved. I don't expect any Apple zealot to believe anything other than their own opinion, so I think it best to just state my piece and move on. FWIW, I base quality an performance more upon what is actually inside the phone case than on how pretty the phone case is.
As I say, Dave, I'm certainly no "Apple zealot". I have an iPhone and an iPad, because I think they are good products, but I also have a Galaxy Tab, which I also think is a good product. One can surely acknowledge that both companies make high-quality products which sell well?