Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #570
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I'm thinking of an old Science Fiction that I read when I was young and wondering if it sounds familiar to anyone here. This young boy runs away from home and has a robot companion along for the trip. The robot can only see in black and white at first but then a friendly space captain that they encounter gives the robot a different type of tube in one of its circuits and the robot can then see in color. Pretty much all I can recall of the story at the moment. Not even sure if it's a novel or just a long short story. Does it sound familiar to anyone here?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote