Thread: OTG support
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #21
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
And I used the word: "disagree" correctly also as a statement of fact.
The words you are playing games with now are subjective terms.

And I also disagree with your conclusion above about diverting this thread.

Allowing you to demonstrate to the casual reader what happens to anyone who writes:
"I disagree with geekmaster"
in a post is important for anyone using this forum to know and to expect.
Oh, so you are in one of "those moods" again.

The "disagree with geekmaster" thing is almost always about word definitions (and claiming that I used them wrong, just like here). Needing to locate and read a manual is not trivial for many people. Typing the commands to load USB gadgets is not trivial for most people. In the case of the Nook Simple Touch, they had to write a program to toggle a bit on a GPIO port to make it work. That is not trivial for anybody (even you). This thread is not about you telling people they use words incorrectly. It is about what things we need (or might need) to get USB devices working on the kindles. Please provide useful information instead of being disagreeable and provocative with YOUR "word games". Thanks.

Last edited by geekmaster; 08-13-2012 at 12:02 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote