View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 01:11 AM   #23
heymae
heymae began at the beginning.

Device: BE-BOOK READER
"international" folks buy your eBooks?

G'day... This is heymae from the land of Oz....So from my personal experience just a few answers....ONE...Hey I am very happy with my BE-BOOK READER,
It handles loads of different fonts, and touch wood, apart from a few very minor glitches it is problem free. Yes I have struck the problem with "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" unable for download in Australia...Quite mad really, I wanted to BUY the ebook...Sorry not allowed...finally obtained it for FREE..so
it is their loss not mine. With such new release downloads, you either have to do two things...[1] wait awhile until they allow the Aussie download ..or[2] ask around the forums and discover where they may be obtained....So upfront Yeah I highly recommend the BE-BOOK Reader...currently it is AUS.$399 plus a $45 freight and insurance...Good BUY.
The one factor about ebook readers that "annoys" me is I just wanted an ordinary, simple ebook reader...which mine is but to all the new stuff in the project line they are to come stuffed with bells and whistles I do not want or need. I hope someone always manages to market just a plain ebook reader for luddites like me.

Worry not about ebook obtainability...One thing about the internet mate...There is a solution to every problem...You only have to ask....One great FREE site for some fairly recent books is [location removed.]
Cheers mate...Hope that solves your problem...if you want more info you can
email me at Link removed by moderator

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-10-2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Link to inappropriate site. Location removed in body of text (Don/moderator)
heymae is offline   Reply With Quote