View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
CSS margin instead of margin-top, etc.

I don't usually convert ebooks with Calibre, but every once in a while it solves a problem for me, fast. I did an epub to epub conversion recently, and I noticed that instead of margin-top, margin-bottom, margin-left and margin-right in the CSS, I now see one single margin property or class (or whatever it's called), which I HATE. Is there a setting somewhere that will force Calibre to use margin-top, margin-left, etc. when converting? Apologies if this has been covered previously, but I couldn't find anything about it. A link to another thread would be fine. Thanks.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote