View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 05:28 AM   #7
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowRain View Post
I downloaded the .apk and installed it just fine. However, when I took out my SIM card and tried to update the app from the Market, it tells me "The requested item could not be found." So I'm going to assume it has something to do with VPNs. Any suggestions?
Yes. You have to use VPN.
Comes in handy later on, when purchasing books from B&N, which requires VPN as well.
You can configure VPN directly on your Android unit. I'm using PureVPN. It's $ 6 per month and I only use it "on demand". Not much use yet for Android, iPhone/iPad on the other hand already have Netflix and other apps. On Android, I'm mainly using it for "Pandora".

Even when using VPN, I have to take out my SIM in addition.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote