View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 11:04 PM   #27
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Because more books causes the reader to take longer to boot up. Because there is no need to carry all those books at one time. Because it is easier to find books when you don't have as many.
My K1 doesn't take long to boot up, at least not that I've noticed. Maybe 2 seconds from screen saver.

As for ''there is no need to carry all those books at one time''..........there is to me.

Its a secret, guilty pleasure. ("I got 'em all right here!!!)

Finding the books is like looking at a library wall.......sorted by author, you just cruise till you find what you want.

What could be better? Of course, if I'd stay off here more I'd get more reading done.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote