View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 11:16 AM   #3
PraiseRao
PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Soooo I'm assuming that Amazon is rejecting it because its a mobi file? Is that right or not correct? If so there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just trying to get my news fetched in Calibre then emailed over to the Kindle. Should I be using some other email service for this? Other tutorials online seemed to be using GMX. Also my GMX inbox is completely empty, nothing from Amazon, nothing in a sent folder either.
PraiseRao is offline   Reply With Quote