View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 10:59 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael180 View Post
I've tried to convert some PDFs with Calibre, and each time I do the paragraphs are messed up. Every line is indented. The only PDF input available to me is Line Un-Wrapping Factor, and the No Images check box. There are several PDF eBooks out there that I would like, but they are no good if I can't fix this.

Any suggestions . . .
Have you tried various settings of the line un-wrapping factor? Many people have had success with .25 but your mileage might vary.

Another option is to import it into Mobipocket Creator (free) then edit the html provided.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote