View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 02:58 AM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKFFW View Post
Totally agree that it had that whole "fleshed out" feeling. Could have been done in 1/2 the number of pages.

I was lucky though as I didn't get know about the series until book 6 had been released as I am not generally a King fan, so I never needed to re-read anything to refresh.

Cheers,
PKFFW
It's certainly partly my own fault. I've a rule now (caused by The Dark Tower and The Wheel Of Time) not to start a series until the author has completed it.

Incidentally, I heard...was it io9.com?...yes, here it is (<---linky)...that Stephen King is (sort of) working on a sequel to The Shining. Personally I think he should call it No TV & No Beer:

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote