Thread: MobileRead February 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #194
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
54% and impatiently awaiting the "meeting".
At 74% now....
Spoiler:
As happy as I am about their finally "meeting" and moving full speed ahead, if she says his name one more time, I think I'm going to go crazy. I don't think I've ever "heard" someone refer to someone else by name, as many times in a single conversation as she seems to do, with Joe! Is she afraid of forgetting to whom she's speaking, or does she think he'll suddenly think she's talking to someone else?
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote