Thread: Tablet upgrade tablet to HD?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:36 PM   #5
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Glad you like it. Just ignore all the bad publicity that B&N is getting right now.

I tried running CM10 on my HD+ from the SD card, but gave up on all the problems and just rooted and installed Google Play. Now I have the best of both worlds--my HD+ runs fine on the stock ROM and I can install almost any app that I want (and have already paid for on my phone).

I finally received my cover that I bought off ebay. I went through three sellers, the first two had shipping problems or was out of stock (on something they put up for sale!). After waiting six weeks, I finally have a nice real-leather cover that fits very nice. I don't mind the extra weight--I'd rather have the protection. I can't see paying $50 for the plastic covered cardboard that B&N sells.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote