View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:42 PM   #27
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
I guess, you should just change window title to don't have app layer hint (or to have hidden layer hint) and window manager will do the rest. It means, that instead L:A_ you should set L:H_ or L:nonsense_.
I don't think it would work like this. Unless you give a command to window manager to restack windows. But I don't know what proper command is.
I tried to hide and show windows with apps like wmctrl or xdotool and it worked. Side effect was that GUI Launcher window behave strangely, not showing sometimes. Then I stopped my experiments.
I wish someone will find a reliable way to hide and show windows. It would be very usefull.