View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 05:42 PM   #26
jessicalynn
Zealot
jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Nook First Gen (broken), iPad, Kindle Touch SO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Buying 13 books a year indicates an "avid" reader?
That's the first thing that jumped out at me too!! I would hardly consider reading 13 books in a year to be an avid reader. Sadly I think this may be more than the "average" person reads per year though.

I've personally bought very few pbooks since I bought my ereader. The only ones I've bought were books that weren't available as ebooks and a few I thought were priced too high as an ebook I bought used off the internet.
jessicalynn is offline   Reply With Quote