View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Exporting Metadata Summaries?

I'm relatively new to using Calibre to manage my ebooks, so there may be an obvious answer to this.

One problem I have with my Kindle's large collection of books is that I sometimes forget what certain books are about and why I bought them or downloaded a sample. It would be great if there were some way to export Calibre's Metadata summaries to a file on the Kindle. That way I could quickly look up a book or sample and remind myself what it's about. Is there any way to do this?
carld is offline   Reply With Quote