View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
The idea of having a Send to iTunes option has a lot of merit - but with the support in a version of iTunes having only been released in the last day or so I would have thought it is going to be a while before a definitive answer is likely. Even if the decision is made to proceed then I would expect it to take a while to get developed (I would like to be proved wrong though ).
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote