View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 03:08 PM   #6
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygfrydd View Post
Outstanding and helpful reply, folks. As far as the suggestion about leaving the fonts up to the user, I think I’ll go with the url('res:///Data/fonts/foobar.ttf') scheme, storing the fonts on the Reader itself, instead of packing them inside the ePub
I wouldn't rely on that, that'd work only in the Sony reader, other readers may have fonts stored in different places (and with different filenames). If you need/want a specific font, include it in the ePub file (if the license allows it). This, of course, applies only if you plan to distribute the ePub file, if it's only for you, do whatever works for you
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote