View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:47 PM   #11
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
So you actually don't hold your Kindle when reading?

I can't even imagine. My eyesight is way too poor for that. I'm extremely near-sighted, so as many such people do, I read without glasses, holding the book at a distance of 15-20cm. It depends on the day itself (how I feel) and lighting conditions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perran View Post
I have a Moko cover bought on Amazon, which is very similar to the one In Katsunami's photos above. A few weeks ago, it was 5.99 but still is just 9.99. The only differences that I can see are that:

1. The flap that folds over to secure the Paperwhite is at the top and has no velcro, although it is very secure.

2. The "leather" is smooth, not textured. I have had no problems with marks on it, and it's very soft and comfortable to hold.f

The magnets are strong and the on/off works perfectly. For the price, even at 9.99, I'm very happy with this cover and prefer it to the heavier and less soft Amazon one, which I was using before. There is also a flip version.
It sounds as if this is the slot-in version of the Lion August I described (they actually also come as Generic, without any logo), and which I ultimately did not choose because of the points you mention. So, I was right thinking that it is a cover with a soft lid, instead of a hardcover lid (and back) like mine?

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-05-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote