View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 05:08 PM   #757
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by xterminus View Post
I wonder if the option's disabled on e-ink readers or somesuchthing. The animation is really slow on an eink display.
I can see why Buggins would disable the option on e-ink displays, because animation is not really appropriate for e-ink. BUT, with the option disabled the action should be NO animation instead of forced animation. I think that maybe Buggins might have overlooked something like that in recent versions, so hopefully he will see this thread and get it fixed very soon!
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote