View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:09 AM   #13
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Hm. Is there a simpler way to get a scaling image to float off to one side with its size set as a specific percentage of the page width?

I mean, I guess if I have to I can just convert it into a PNG of about the right size, but being able to do it this way was supposed to be what SVG is for.
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote