View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #666
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I've never heard of Rockbox; how does it enhance the Clip?
I prefer Stock firmware to Rockbox. It does everything you need it to do. If you want to listen to anything with DRM on it. Rockbox can't do that and once install it's possible even if you rollback it wont let you play DRM files.

I listen to alot of Audiobooks WMA that are DRM. It's great because they never expire so once I check them out I can listen to them and then delete when done. No standing in lines again.

Last edited by Blossom; 12-16-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote