View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 10:44 AM   #7
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
What do you guys think of Terry Goodkind? I really enjoyed the first season of "Legend of the Seeker" which is somewhat loosely based on the "Sword of Truth" series, so I began reading them this summer. I am currently on book 8 (of 11). I enjoyed the first few books - nothing fantastic, but fun to read. They get worse as they go on. I kept reading them because I am curious to see how the series will end. Don't get me wrong, the books aren't terrible... you'll get these interesting bits mixed up with boring, repetitive, preachy bits, and I'm not crazy about some of the newer characters introduced, while some favourites seem to have disappeared from the story. All in all, I feel that Goodkind is yet another writer who could use a good editor.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote