View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 04:59 AM   #6
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Open with is a feature in Calibre. There's no need for the plug-in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
b) From the 'View Specific Format' (alt-v by default) action, under the View action.
That's what I always use - I even gave it the 'V' key - palm frontwards of course

I always read the release notes before downloading a release - that's where I first found it. It's a jolly good feature because it hooks up with the OS Open With - on Windows at least.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 09-16-2016 at 05:01 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote