View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 01:17 AM   #5
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
So it is. I did find it, but I had to grep the source code to do it. Pity I didn't follow BR's link first off.

FYI for others:

It appears that the core feature version of 'Open with...' is only available:

a) By right-clicking the format link in Book Details--which also means it's invisible and inaccessible if you don't have 'Formats' checked in Preferences > Look & Feel > Book Details, or;

b) From the 'View Specific Format' (alt-v by default) action, under the View action.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote