View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 07:00 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by docmartn View Post
I'm looking for recommendations on plugins for the Calibre reader. One that let's me highlight text and the other to convert text to speech if one exists. Thanks
@docmartn - the calibre viewer you see today is at end-of-life, maybe the new one will support persistent highlights. One problem is that there are no de-jure standards for such things, and getting the major players to formulate de-facto conventions probably won't happen whilst we remain on the 'let's monetise everything' merry-go-round.

Re Text to speech - I use Balabolka, I integrate it into calibre via it's Open With feature see ==>> https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...96&postcount=9 - no plugin needed.

Hope that helps a bit at least

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote