View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #22026
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
While this is true, would you rather be kissing sandpaper? Because that's what you'd get with me if I don't use lotion!
I think you got what I meant: while nothing's wrong with protection of sensitive skin - fortunately a problem I don't have - all this "smells like this or that" (because of the correlation of smell and taste) can be a showstopper, esp. when, what was meant as a subtle enrichment of body scent turns into a multi-layered olfactory armor. (can happen easily if multiple products for different skin regions are required)
the sandpaper question: assumed I admire what's deeper - yes anytime without hesitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I've been told numerous times that my skin is wonderful and why am I putting on"xyz3° product? I've always used a lot of lotions or moisturizers (relatively few other beauty products), and I gotta tell ya' and trying not to be too arrogant about it, I really really don't look my age. I was carded until just a few years ago, and typically that is a "if you look under thirty five" policy. When I WAS thirty five I was wiring the American shook in Frankfurt, I was discovered standing on a ladder in the hallway during passing period and sent to the principals office
nice I hope you enjoy the difference in judgement. I'm sometimes estimated up to 10 y younger (presumably because I never didn't mind going out a lot) was sometimes funny, sometimes annoying when I was 20 something...
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote