View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #22025
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Nor is there a real reason for women to do it IMHO. Skin-placed kisses taste best when not spiced by some strange chemicals
I've been told numerous times that my skin is wonderful and why am I putting on"xyz3° product? I've always used a lot of lotions or moisturizers (relatively few other beauty products), and I gotta tell ya' and trying not to be too arrogant about it, I really really don't look my age. I was carded until just a few years ago, and typically that is a "if you look under thirty five" policy. When I WAS thirty five I was wiring the American shook in Frankfurt, I was discovered standing on a ladder in the hallway during passing period and sent to the principals office

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Hmmm .... A friend of mine has Abyssinian sibs - boy & girl - been together all their lives. Every now and then, the girl cat will suddenly act as if the boy cat is a total stranger menacing her - and will relentlessly growl & hiss at him. Lasts a couple of hours ... then everything's fine again. We could never figure out what the trigger was ....

Maybe it's a feline complex!
Well I think this is coming up on year three this spring, and this is certainly a first! Weis cat games!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote