View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #22023
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
We've discovered Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion - not greasy, no smell, no taste (according to the cats) - and it works! When it's this cold, the skin on my face becomes "lizard scale" in texture - I slather this lotion on 2-3 times a day - and no more "scales".
Scaley chicken... and not just the legs...
The scientists have been saying all along that there was a direct decendancy from lizard amphibian to chicken. This must be conclusive proof!

I can't even begin to imagine putting something like that on my face. I had enough trouble with Aqua Velva!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote