Thread: Version 1.0
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Red face oops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Actually, I dont care about particular features in 1.0. As far as I am concerned calibre will hit 1.0 when I feel like enough features have accumulated since 0.9.0 to justify a major version bump. Feature and stability wise, calibre could have been called 1.0 years ago.

I could just as well go to 0.10, but the advantage with 1.0 is at least there will be no more questions about when calibre will reach 1.0

My development style is not really roadmap driven. I just work on stuff when the urge moves me. When enough stuff accumulates, the major version number ticks over.
I didn't see the other thread ... sorry about that!

I'll save the champagne, funny hat and noise-maker for my New Year's Eve celebration.
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote