Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:51 PM   #185
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
One sorting option I looked for, and didn't find, was to sort by %read. Basically I wanted to find the books I hadn't read yet.

Also, sometimes I open a book to see how big it is, because I haven't found a way to see if it is a short story or a complete book. This means the KT shows a small %read. So I want a sort by %read to bring unopened, and small %read books to the top of the list.
I'm not sure if I want to sort by % read, as 50% of a 500 page book is different from 50% of five pages. But a filter would be good: Only reading, Only unread.

And size would be good somewhere. The file size would be good enough for me. I know there are issues if there is a large cover image and little text, but it is better than nothing.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote