View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #46
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wald07 View Post
It's pretty safe to assume, if the freebie site isn't specified, it's for Kindle.
It is, if you've been to these monthly threads before and know that they are very Kindle-centric.

I agree with the other posters, telling us which store the freebie strikes me as a reasonable request. If we're going to make this a thread for free and bargain romances from anywhere, surely it will be easier for people who own only one or two eReaders if those of us who own multiple devices show them the simple courtesy of letting them know if it's worth their while to click on a link or not?
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote