View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #388
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I see problems. You are pretending to be blind to them.
I see opportunities to make a good tablet great, not problems. I do not see it as a hack because it is not changing the standard behaviour of the device (as replacing the kernel or a core library would). Adding 2 binaries to the system, in my eyes, is an enhancement (adding a functionality that was not there), while changing none of the existing functionality. The fact that 3rd party apps can detect the presence of root and act differently is beyond the point, as those are 3rd party apps and hence not part of the system as designed - hence the behaviour of the system is unchanged, hence not hacked.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote