View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #387
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Ah, those who only see problems. You are interfering with nothing, and it is no hack, unsupported or otherwise: rooting simply adds 2 binaries to the system partition, su (/system/bin) and supersu.apk (/system/app) - there is no magic to it, that's all there is. And if you're so concerned about stuff not working when you root, so can always temporarily remove root with the free app "OTA Voodoo rootkeeper". It's an Android device, there is a way - a simple one at that.
You say you interfere with nothing, then you point out workarounds for the stuff you interfere with.
I know all the workarounds. I have them on my Fire.

I see problems. You are pretending to be blind to them.
There are hoops to jump through to accomplish anything. Better to not need to.

And it IS a hack by classical definition. Making the system work better by manipulating the internals at a level beyond what a normal user would know.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote