View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 07:47 AM   #383
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
A relatively large external drive defeats the purpose of a small tablet, particularly one as svelte and light as the N7. If I really need some extra storage, I can take my tiny & thin 64GB Wi-Drive.
That what is so disappointing about the faulty design of the otherwise quite competent N7. Instead of a no external power required postage stamp sized several gram weight 32GB or 64GB SD or microSD card, a clumsy higher powered and exponentially heavier kludge is required to get any decent storage. IMHO, the decision to forgo the much simpler SD expansion that is normal with most Android tablets was a political move to encourage more use of the cloud storage strategy that is the current vogue with Google.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote