View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #12
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Here's a link to the daily 10 cent apps at Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?i...imed_promotion.

Today's apps (Day 2):

Fruit Ninja
BB - Bedtime Battle
AirSync by doubleTwist
Flick Golf!
Star Chart
Reckless Racing
Christmas HD
NFL Rivals
Beautiful Widgets
Read It Later Pro

Okay, I have a question... I don't have my tablet yet (Acer Iconia A500), but I'm hoping it'll arrive next week. I don't have another Android device, and I don't have a Google account. Is there any way I can purchase these 10 cent apps now and have them available for the A500? (Obviously, I'm an Android newbie!)
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote