View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #15
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chammou View Post
Another problem is that if i see anything that i want to change in a book i've made using mobipocket reader, I have to to back to word and make the change, then convert to filtered html, and then redo the book with mobipocket creator. This means doing the cover image, toc, book settings and metadata and guide all over again.
You don't have to go back to Word. Look into the folder that Mobipocket Creator creates for your book. There you will find a html-file. Correct your mistakes/make your changes there and afterwards reopen your book in Mobipocket Creator and click "build".
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote