View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #11
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chammou View Post
I've tried converting from epub made with siegel to .mobi using kindlegen. I've also imported filtered html and word in mobipocket creator. In all cases I have lots of problems, and the footnotes with numbers appear but nothing is 'clickable' in mobireader or kindle.
I think you might have a version of the problem that this guy had earlier.

Possibly something is slightly technically incorrect about the links/anchors associated with the footnotes (conflicting id= when split, or disallowed characters in the anchor names which the conversion software might be rejecting, etc.), or if you're working from a Word html document for both Sigil and MBPC, the export from Word is altering or even omitting the internal links.

You might want to check the source html (I think Sigil has some sort of source view) to check that the footnotes and associated text really do have the proper underlying markup to make them linked.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote