View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #55
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pckopp View Post

How do I merge parts of his library into mine and preserve all the good metadata?

One way to do it is to simply import via the "Add Books" button all the books in your friend's library that you want in yours. You can select multiple files at once when you import.

Multiple libraries is really a fantastic new feature of Calibre. I have started to use it for a second library to store books in that need a lot of cleaning up or formatting help but I don't have time to do it now. Thanks, Kovid, for continuing to make Calibre better and better.

Edit: Ooops -- I see Kovid beat me to it with the answer.
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote