View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 04:50 AM   #51
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by online.person View Post
I do not know if I am missing something as have not read through complete thread. (I am using version 0.7.10)
The only thing you're missing is knowledge of where the change log is for this software. If you read the change log you would have seen that this button was introduced in 0.7.9 and perfected in 0.7.10.

Quote:
Release: 0.7.9 [17 Jul, 2010]

New Features
  • A new toolbar button to choose/create different calibre libraries. Be careful using it if you also use custom columns.

Release: 0.7.10 [23 Jul, 2010]

New Features
  • Store column layout, saved searches and user categories separately per calibre library. This makes it possible to easily switch between libraries with different custom column setups
You might also note that the thread you commented on ran from 7-2-2010 to 7-10-2010 a full week before the button was introduced and 2 weeks before the button was perfected. Before this it was possible but not always intuitive.

I'm glad to see someone have a chance to test this feature and report back on it.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 07-26-2010 at 04:55 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote