View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #13
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
I have a feeling it's in this list somewhere if you want to peruse it and see if any titles pop out at you. This list http://www.scifi.darkroastedblend.co...-novel_06.html or the post-apoc "novella" list.

off topic note: I noticed thanks to a mobilereader, that first place one is here on Mobileread.com

note 2: I don't necessarily agree with any of their rankings but you don't see too many post-apoc ranked lists so thought I'd share it.

Last edited by wayspooled; 04-16-2009 at 05:37 PM.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote