View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 08:01 AM   #102
Dngrsone
Almost legible
Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Tab A (2017), Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKate View Post
Buying only when you want to read a book makes sense when purchasing them for cash. BUT... I just reviewed the purchases for the last six months on my amazon account. I was VERY surprised when I saw how many of the books I paid 0.00 for were available now at prices from 0.99 to 5.99.

I for one go on "free or almost free" binges every month or so and will be even more likely to do it more often after viewing how much real money I'm saving.
You are only saving money if you actually read the books, though...
Dngrsone is offline   Reply With Quote