View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:43 PM   #161
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by juhana View Post
Would it be possible to launch Skipstone (or any other browser with modern rendering engine) in fullscreen mode without any menu bars?

According to Skipstone manual there should be window>fullscreen menu item. Fullscreen should also be possible to activate on startup by adding -r parameter to launch command.

i tried to modify skipstone.sh file to

./skipstone -r www.mydomain.net/myweather-output

but -r parameter didn't have any effect. So, is the fullscreen mode is disabled for Kindle version due to touch screen interface that wouldn't allow returning to normal screen mode?

Is there any way to activate the fullscreen mode by editing source/config files? I wouldnt mind if i couldn't exit the Skipstone without rebooting the device.

(I'm experimenting with Paperwhite)

Thanks, Juhana
Hmm.. I will have a dig thru to code tomorrow. in the absence of better info from someone else.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote