View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #54
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
As always, you need to ask yourself whether this is a reputable company run by a trustworthy person. The answer, for me, would be "no" to both questions; I would not personally choose to entrust the security of my data (or anything else, come to that) to a person with multiple criminal convictions for fraud and embezzlement.
If people would follow this then they wouldn't use banks. (I'm talking about the not trustworthy part, not about the convictions.)

I think that it depends on what you use it for. I don't use the cloud, and I wouldn't suggest that people should upload documents that include important information to something started by Dotcom, but I also wouldn't suggest that people should upload documents that include important information to any cloud.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote