View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:59 PM   #4
rupor
meat popsicle
rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindles, Pixels, iPads
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperstruct View Post
First, would running the jailbreak step multiple times pose any problem? In my case I'd want to re-run it with rupor-jailbreak.7z even if I ran it already with jailbreak.zip because of the extra, very wanted functionality.
There is no harm in installing jailbreak more than once, you just would like to minimize number of flashes in general I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperstruct View Post
And second, is any English-language guide considered "authoritative" at the moment? While I'm going through the rooting process, I'm also writing (Linux) scripts to make it repeatable and as little error-prone as possible, as well as detailed notes. Notes might eventually grow into a guide if that's useful and doesn't duplicate anyone else's work.
I am not aware of any "authorative" English guide at this point (not that I was looking ) Previously mobilread WiKi for T1 was used by people - most of the information there is still valid I think.
rupor is offline   Reply With Quote