View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #109
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthemood View Post
Hello,

I just recieved the i62hd firefly. Good and fast delivery from EREADER-STORE.EU. I am in the process of discovering it. I'm trying to figure out which sofware is best for my reading needs.
Thank you
In my very brief experience with the Firefly I realized FBReader is the best for epubs, nice font choice and it tends not to break lines and words in competely random places, which Coolreader does. (on a tablet Coolreader is my favorite). But FBreader doesn't seem to support images, it leaves blank pages where a picture or an "ornament" (I'm not familiar with typographic lingo, I apologize) should be, like in the Song of Fire and Ice books, for example.
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote